Account Management – Search
Zirca Digital Solutionsis a global digital solutions company that provides state-of-the-art digital advertising and content solutions to brands. (www.zirca.in)
Our three key verticals, Content and Brand Solutions, Representation, and Platforms, work in tandem to unlock the value of our clients’ digital assets. Our unique digital offerings span from advanced programmatic techniques to content creation. We work with a team of highly-trained professionals who bring on-board their collective expertise, having worked with renowned brands. We work with a large number of global partners such as Microsoft, The Economist, Skype, Media Math, Fast Company, Inc.com, Outlook etc. that have entrusted us to fulfil their need of monetizing their digital properties. A team of 100+ experts and outer circle partners, across India, South East Asia, North Asia and Middle East enable us to rapidly engage with partners wherever they may be.
We were awarded the ‘Fastest Growing Indian Company Excellence Award’ at the International Achievers Conference – Bangkok, in August 2016 and more recently, were ranked the 14th Best Employer Brand in the 11th Employer Branding Awards and also picked up the award for ‘Best HR Strategy In Line With Business’, in the same event.
Our Vision: “To be a global brand integral to digital communication.”
Our Values: Zirca First, Ideate, Responsible Freedom, Collaborate & a bias for Action.
Job Purpose: An SEM Specialist’s duties include creating strategies with prominent search engines, developing and testing new keywords, managing Pay-Per-Click campaigns, analyzing click-through data and conducting research.
Account Management (60%)
- Take responsibility for managing the day-to-day business of the customer to ensure sold campaigns are fulfilled
- Drive search revenue performance and advertiser satisfaction for the mid-sized advertisers and agencies in defined territory.
- Partner with Sales team to meet or exceed revenue and advertiser satisfaction targets for named customers, including identification of new customers for Bing Ads.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of an effective Account Plan in partnership with broader account team. Drive the consistent implementation and adoption of sales/service processes and success KPIs.
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve customer satisfaction, remove and report blockers, and create a seamless customer experience. Ensure resolution of escalated customer issues.
- Utilize data insights to deliver robust campaign reporting showcasing Microsoft’s value
Relationship Management (30%):
- Develop network of strong relationships with key search and media industry influencers, customers and partners. Develop and maintain a high level understanding of the search industry and trends affecting or influencing the marketplace.
- Grow and maintain agency/advertiser relationships that drive revenue.
- Educate clients on the Bing Ads platform and associated tools, ad set up and end-to-end management of campaigns. Introduce and upsell new features to advertisers which match customer goals.
Personal Development (10%)
- Maintain functional knowledge of new features, products and initiatives across the Bing Ads platform and Microsoft ecosystem.
- Continually develop industry knowledge and grow professionally. Act as an ambassador and representative for Microsoft in the advertising and media community.
Experiences Required: Key Experiences, Skills, Knowledge and Education:
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments