Account Manager – Content & Brand Solutions
Zirca Digital Solutions is a global digital solutions company that provides state-of-the-art digital advertising and content solutions to brands. (www.zirca.in)
Our three key verticals, Content and Brand Solutions, Representation, and Platforms, work in tandem to unlock the value of our clients’ digital assets. Our unique digital offerings span from advanced programmatic techniques to content creation. We work with a team of highly-trained professionals who bring on-board their collective expertise, having worked with renowned brands. We work with a large number of global partners such as Microsoft, The Economist, Skype, Media Math, Fast Company, Inc.com, Outlook etc. that have entrusted us to fulfil their need of monetizing their digital properties. A team of 100+ experts and outer circle partners, across India, South East Asia, North Asia and Middle East enable us to rapidly engage with partners wherever they may be.
We were awarded the ‘Fastest Growing Indian Company Excellence Award’ at the International Achievers Conference – Bangkok, in August 2016 and more recently, were ranked the 14th Best Employer Brand in the 11th Employer Branding Awards and also picked up the award for ‘Best HR Strategy In Line With Business’, in the same event.
Our Vision: “To be a global brand integral to digital communication.”
Our Values: Zirca First, Ideate, Responsible Freedom, Collaborate & a bias for Action.
The Account Manager will be partnering closely with sales and strategy to define a competitive communication strategy that enables business growth while addressing clients’ marketing needs.
- Develop compelling campaign ideas and strategy that wins new business across a spectrum of large and small clients
- Use open source and paid tools to research data and uncover actionable insights
- Partner with sales teams of different verticals and develop joint new business pitches
- Constantly seek opportunities to increase revenue from new and existing clients
- Collaborate with creative, finance, media and publisher teams for smooth campaign roll out
- Manage campaigns from soup-to-nuts, which includes creative briefings, client proposals and working with creative teams to ensure campaign development and supervising deployment.
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiate contracts and terms
- 5+ years of experience in account management or content sales
- Experience with digital marketing, social campaigns, search engine marketing, etc.
- Excellent organisational skills and extremely detail-oriented; must be able to prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast paced sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results both independently and as part of a team
- Great work ethic; must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Must have working knowledge with Google Analytics ,SEO, SEM etc
- Strong written and verbal communication skills