Account Manager – Programmatic
Zirca Digital Solutionsis a global digital solutions company that provides state-of-the-art digital advertising and content solutions to brands. (www.zirca.in)
Our three key verticals, Content and Brand Solutions, Representation, and Platforms, work in tandem to unlock the value of our clients’ digital assets. Our unique digital offerings span from advanced programmatic techniques to content creation. We work with a team of highly-trained professionals who bring on-board their collective expertise, having worked with renowned brands. We work with a large number of global partners such as Microsoft, The Economist, Skype, Media Math, Fast Company, Inc.com, Outlook etc. that have entrusted us to fulfil their need of monetizing their digital properties. A team of 100+ experts and outer circle partners, across India, South East Asia, North Asia and Middle East enable us to rapidly engage with partners wherever they may be.
We were awarded the ‘Fastest Growing Indian Company Excellence Award’ at the International Achievers Conference – Bangkok, in August 2016 and more recently, were ranked the 14th Best Employer Brand in the 11th Employer Branding Awards and also picked up the award for ‘Best HR Strategy In Line With Business’, in the same event.
Our Vision: “To be a global brand integral to digital communication.”
Our Values: Zirca First, Ideate, Responsible Freedom, Collaborate & a bias for Action.
MediaMath empowers the online marketing professional with technology and services that enable advertisers and their agencies to make more efficient, effective and profitable marketing decisions across display, social, video, and mobile media. TerminalOne, MediaMath’s enterprise-class software platform, has driven breakthrough results for dozens of agencies, hundreds of the world’s leading brands, on thousands of worldwide campaigns.
- Establish profitable, productive relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Drive consistent billings growth to deliver on quarterly quotas and plans
- Act as an escalation point for trading desk account and trading staff for help on understanding and utilizing TerminalOne and other MediaMath capabilities to their fullest potential, responding to RFPs, and structuring campaigns/tactics for maximum success and impact for client and for MediaMath
- Work with team of Analysts to design and champion innovative, sophisticated strategies and media tactics that uniquely deliver against end-client goals and enable agency partners to deliver exceptional value to their clients
- Aggressively evangelize MM capabilities, advantages, and superior “fit” with client-/campaign-specific objectives and needs
- Develop sufficient expertise and ability to be able to independently and without assistance:
- present MediaMath’s value proposition and service offering to senior and junior client staff
- fully train clients on TerminalOne
- update clients on upcoming releases and gather client requests to inform product development
- Productively partner with internal MediaMath subject matter experts and business development specialists to develop personal expertise in MediaMath’s full product & service offering – and sell-in new MediaMath products and capabilities
- Contribute to weekly, monthly, and annual client insights and strategy reports
- Act as an escalation point for technical projects as need by clients, such as server-to-server integrations, client use of our API’s, dynamic creative implementations and more.
- Other responsibilities, as may be required, such as: conference attendance, industry event attendance, and other substantive activities as we may decide.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in online advertising account management, programmatic, platforms or yield optimization
- Strong communication skills; personable; charismatic
- Experience with marketing campaign design, campaign management, and analysis preferred
- Experience with optimization through a bid management platform such as a DSP and/or SEM preferred
- Knowledge of the online media business and underlying technology and research
- Strong analytical skills. Must be comfortable with MS Excel, data analysis, and internet technologies.
- Strong ability to create and build relationships. Demonstrated track record of success with established relationships.
- Ability to lead day-to-day client relations, and to work with management and multifunctional teams to respond to client needs
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong consultative sales skills, personable, charismatic
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun entrepreneurial environment
- Must be able to travel 20-40% of the time (frequent day trips, semi-regular overnights might be required)