Zirca Digital Solutions is a global digital solutions company that provides state-of-the-art digital advertising and content solutions to brands. (www.zirca.in)
Our three key verticals, Content and Brand Solutions, Representation, and Platforms, work in tandem to unlock the value of our clients’ digital assets. Our unique digital offerings span from advanced programmatic techniques to content creation. We work with a team of highly-trained professionals who bring on-board their collective expertise, having worked with renowned brands. We work with a large number of global partners such as Microsoft, The Economist, Skype, Media Math, Fast Company, Inc.com, Outlook etc. that have entrusted us to fulfill their need of monetizing their digital properties. A team of 100+ experts and outer circle partners, across India, South East Asia, North Asia and Middle East enable us to rapidly engage with partners wherever they may be.
We were awarded the ‘Fastest Growing Indian Company Excellence Award’ at the International Achievers Conference – Bangkok, in August 2016 and more recently, were ranked the 14th Best Employer Brand in the 11th Employer Branding Awards and also picked up the award for ‘Best HR Strategy In Line With Business’, in the same event.
Our Vision: “To be a global brand integral to digital communication.”
Our Values: Zirca First, Ideate, Responsible Freedom, Collaborate & a bias for Action.
- Using business data and statistical methods to improve business performance.
- Arriving at benchmarks to provide insight to drive business effectiveness.
- Strong logical reasoning skills and business intelligence.
- The ability to communicate effectively is essential.
- Good industry experience is an added bonus.
- The one line objective is to use data to drive high performance and quality.
- Understand internal proprietary products and platforms
- Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
- Presenting information through reports and visualization
- Drive innovative, proactive recommendations and complex insights
- Assist business teams with relevant product based insights
- Engage with product management & marketing on product roadmap
- Minimum relevant experience of 3 years.
- Knowledge of Excel, R and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, SAS)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Adherence to timelines
- Willingness to stretch
- Willingness to learn quickly
- Good communication skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Post-Graduation in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Management or a related field