ContentiQ – Regional Manager
Zirca Digital Solutionsis a global digital solutions company that provides state-of-the-art digital advertising and content solutions to brands. (www.zirca.in)
Our three key verticals, Content and Brand Solutions, Representation, and Platforms, work in tandem to unlock the value of our clients’ digital assets. Our unique digital offerings span from advanced programmatic techniques to content creation. We work with a team of highly-trained professionals who bring on-board their collective expertise, having worked with renowned brands. We work with a large number of global partners such as Microsoft, The Economist, Skype, Media Math, Fast Company, Inc.com, Outlook etc. that have entrusted us to fulfill their need of monetizing their digital properties. A team of 100+ experts and outer circle partners, across India, South East Asia, North Asia and Middle East enable us to rapidly engage with partners wherever they may be.
We were awarded the ‘Fastest Growing Indian Company Excellence Award’ at the International Achievers Conference – Bangkok, in August 2016 and more recently, were ranked the 14th Best Employer Brand in the 11th Employer Branding Awards and also picked up the award for ‘Best HR Strategy In Line With Business’, in the same event.
Our Vision: “To be a global brand integral to digital communication.”
Our Values: Zirca First, Ideate, Responsible Freedom, Collaborate & a bias for Action.
Zirca is looking for a sales manager for its content planning tool in Delhi/Mumbai with 10-12 years of relevant experience in selling digital solutions to large brands across sectors/categories. This position reports to the Vice President – Content & Brand Solutions.
- Responsible for sales, new business development and account management
- Manage and develop relationships with our existing and new clients, including online media agencies and direct advertisers
- Engage with agencies and advertisers to drive licencing sales for the content tool
- Stay abreast of market and industry trends, strategies, clients prospects
- Manage and maintain the sales pipeline
Who we’re looking for:
- 8-12 years of sales experience in software / platforms sales
- Preferably an MBA from a good institute
- An established track record of achieving sales objectives; and demonstrable planning and forecasting skills
- Strong relationship management skills and an ability to gain respect among clients
- Professionally sales trained, and experienced with sales methodologies
- Able to work independently and reach assigned targets
- Experience in selling media-related/media planning software like comScore, TAM, Salesforce etc