Zirca Digital Solutions is a global digital solutions company that provides state-of-the-art digital advertising and content solutions to brands. (www.zirca.in)
Our three key verticals, Content and Brand Solutions, Representation, and Platforms, work in tandem to unlock the value of our clients’ digital assets. Our unique digital offerings span from advanced programmatic techniques to content creation. We work with a team of highly-trained professionals who bring on-board their collective expertise, having worked with renowned brands. We work with a large number of global partners such as Microsoft, The Economist, Skype, MediaMath, Fast Company, Inc.com, Outlook etc. that have entrusted us to fulfill their need of monetizing their digital properties. A team of 100+ experts and outer circle partners, across India, South East Asia, North Asia and Middle East enable us to rapidly engage with partners wherever they may be.
We were awarded the ‘Fastest Growing Indian Company Excellence Award’ at the International Achievers Conference – Bangkok, in August 2016 and more recently, were ranked the 14th Best Employer Brand in the 11th Employer Branding Awards and also picked up the award for ‘Best HR Strategy In Line With Business’, in the same event.
Our Vision: “To be a global brand integral to digital communication.”
Our Values: Zirca First, Ideate, Responsible Freedom, Collaborate & a bias for Action.
Role Overview: The Copywriter will report to the Creative Head and work on a range of client briefs, as well as in-house projects. He/she will also work on new pitches.
We are looking for a creative storyteller who can create customized digital solutions for various brands. You will be required to conceptualize creative ideas that span across all digital platforms, including social media.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts
- Closely work with senior management to brainstorm, ideate and fully execute content marketing campaigns
- Write for campaigns, websites, blogs, social media or any other medium
- Write for a variety of content formats as required such as plain text, infographic, video, GIFs, etc
- Take complete ownership of your creative product from start to finish. So ensure your copy suggestions meet the brief, the copy is error-free, words are spelled correctly, grammar usage is accurate, the required artwork/image sizes and colors are correct
- Adhere to set timelines
Brand & Reputation:
- Ensure the ZIRCA advantage is effectively communicated at every opportunity amongst clients and agencies in the region.
- Uphold the image and reputation of ZIRCA as well as the Partner Brand, in every interaction with advertisers, agencies and at Industry forums.
- Support the ‘hire right’ agenda of the organization by evaluating potential recruits in an objective and unbiased manner, keeping company interest as priority.
- Honing the functional competency level of team members by playing the part of a mentor and coach.
- Provide constructive and unbiased feedback on individual performance and help in identifying developmental needs.
- Retention of Key Employees in the team.
- Ensuring the team consciously lives and demonstrates the ZIRCA Values in day to day functioning and internal as well as external interactions and more importantly, leading by example wrt the same.
- Comply with all ethical standards of conduct as outlined in the Ethics Policy and ensure compliance at a team level.
Processes & Systems:
- Ensure 100% compliance with organizational requirements and standards and also with that of the Partner Brand’s, at an individual and team level.
Knowledge & Functional Competencies:
- Excellent writing skills
- Be creative, imaginative, and curious about clients’ products or services
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A deep understanding of digital media and what motivates consumers online
- Be highly self-motivated and well organized
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workload effectively
- Experience with social media will be an added advantage
Qualifications & Experience:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- Adaptive and flexible in approach.
- An affable personality.
- A natural team player.
- Core set of personal values, which ensures integrity and the desire to lead by example.
- Curious about technology and related trends.
Please Attach Your Work Samples.
|Representation||Microsoft, The Economist Group, FastCompany, Inc.com & Dailymail.com|