Zirca Digital Solutionsis a global digital solutions company that provides state-of-the-art digital advertising and content solutions to brands. (www.zirca.in)
Our three key verticals, Content and Brand Solutions, Representation, and Platforms, work in tandem to unlock the value of our clients’ digital assets. Our unique digital offerings span from advanced programmatic techniques to content creation. We work with a team of highly-trained professionals who bring on-board their collective expertise, having worked with renowned brands. We work with a large number of global partners such as Microsoft, The Economist, Skype, Media Math, Fast Company, Inc.com, Outlook etc. that have entrusted us to fulfill their need of monetizing their digital properties. A team of 100+ experts and outer circle partners, across India, South East Asia, North Asia and Middle East enable us to rapidly engage with partners wherever they may be.
We were awarded the ‘Fastest Growing Indian Company Excellence Award’ at the International Achievers Conference – Bangkok, in August 2016 and more recently, were ranked the 14th Best Employer Brand in the 11th Employer Branding Awards and also picked up the award for ‘Best HR Strategy In Line With Business’, in the same event.
Our Vision: “To be a global brand integral to digital communication.”
Our Values: Zirca First, Ideate, Responsible Freedom, Collaborate & a bias for Action.
The Customer Support Executive would be responsible for helping customers use the [Name of the Zirca Platform] platform for maximizing business impact.
- Act as the product expert for customers.
- Provision and configure customer instances as needed.
- Handle L1 support calls and emails.
- Schedule and conduct platform demos for customers and prospects.
- Conduct training sessions for customers.
- Collect feedback from customers and route this to the product management team.
- Build a knowledge base for product usage and leverage this to reduce the quantum of L1 support tickets.
- Graduates with 2-3 Years of relevant experience
- Exposure to advertising operations is highly desirable.
- Good communication and documentation skills.