Digital Programmatic Sales – Manager
Zirca Digital Solutionsis a global digital solutions company that provides state-of-the-art digital advertising and content solutions to brands. (www.zirca.in)
Our three key verticals, Content and Brand Solutions, Representation, and Platforms, work in tandem to unlock the value of our clients’ digital assets. Our unique digital offerings span from advanced programmatic techniques to content creation. We work with a team of highly-trained professionals who bring on-board their collective expertise, having worked with renowned brands. We work with a large number of global partners such as Microsoft, The Economist, Skype, Media Math, Fast Company, Inc.com, Outlook etc. that have entrusted us to fulfill their need of monetizing their digital properties. A team of 100+ experts and outer circle partners, across India, South East Asia, North Asia and Middle East enable us to rapidly engage with partners wherever they may be.
We were awarded the ‘Fastest Growing Indian Company Excellence Award’ at the International Achievers Conference – Bangkok, in August 2016 and more recently, were ranked the 14th Best Employer Brand in the 11th Employer Branding Awards and also picked up the award for ‘Best HR Strategy In Line With Business’, in the same event.
Our Vision: “To be a global brand integral to digital communication.”
Our Values: Zirca First, Ideate, Responsible Freedom, Collaborate & a bias for Action.
MediaMath Overview: MediaMath is the leading provider of digital media trading technology and services, and invented the demand side platform category (“DSP”). TerminalOne, the firm’s enterprise-class software platform, has driven breakthrough results for hundreds of agencies and thousands of the world’s leading brands.
Zirca is currently seeking a highly qualified and experienced Programmatic Sales professional to join its India office. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional sales, communication, organization, and analytical skills. In this critical role, the candidate will be responsible for the identification, targeting, and execution of client relationships. This will consist mainly of client-facing information discovery, proposal development, translation of learning to strategic and tactical recommendations, contract ratification and execution, and identification of upsell opportunities. The position reports into the sales head.
Core Function Details
- Develop strategic plan to achieve revenue goals; hit or exceed these revenue goals
- Develop and expand client partnerships with rigorous and detailed attention to client needs, development of case studies for purposes of heralding agency-client wins and for up-sell
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Understand agency, advertiser, and vendor landscapes and trends, reporting this to the organization
- Understand and effectively communicate MediaMath’s value proposition, technology, processes, partnerships as relate to growth of current and prospective client accounts
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry and of the biddable media marketplace—past, present, and future
- Other responsibilities, as may be required, such as: conference attendance, industry event attendance, and other substantive activities as we may decide
Experiences Required: Key Experiences, Skills, Knowledge and Education:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of the online media business and underlying technology and research
- Excellent sales skills including the ability to create and build relationships
- Demonstrated track record of success and established relationships
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- A proven collaborator and relationship builder with experience leading executive level engagements
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, written and verbal communication skills; sense of humor a must
- Strong consultative sales skills, personable, charismatic