Digital Sales – Executive
Zirca Digital Solutionsis a global digital solutions company that provides state-of-the-art digital advertising and content solutions to brands. (www.zirca.in)
Our three key verticals, Content and Brand Solutions, Representation, and Platforms, work in tandem to unlock the value of our clients’ digital assets. Our unique digital offerings span from advanced programmatic techniques to content creation. We work with a team of highly-trained professionals who bring on-board their collective expertise, having worked with renowned brands. We work with a large number of global partners such as Microsoft, The Economist, Skype, Media Math, Fast Company, Inc.com, Outlook etc. that have entrusted us to fulfill their need of monetizing their digital properties. A team of 100+ experts and outer circle partners, across India, South East Asia, North Asia and Middle East enable us to rapidly engage with partners wherever they may be.
We were awarded the ‘Fastest Growing Indian Company Excellence Award’ at the International Achievers Conference – Bangkok, in August 2016 and more recently, were ranked the 14th Best Employer Brand in the 11th Employer Branding Awards and also picked up the award for ‘Best HR Strategy In Line With Business’, in the same event.
Our Vision: “To be a global brand integral to digital communication.”
Our Values: Zirca First, Ideate, Responsible Freedom, Collaborate & a bias for Action.
Role Overview: Reporting into the Regional Head and carry out the vital role of sustenance and growth of the business in the Region. This entails revenue, brand reputation and key relationships.
Core Function Details
- Develop strategic plan to achieve revenue goals; hit or exceed these revenue goals
- Develop and expand client partnerships with rigorous and detailed attention to client needs, development of case studies for purposes of heralding agency-client wins and for up-sell
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Understand agency, advertiser, and vendor landscapes and trends, reporting this to the organization
- Understand and effectively communicate Zirca’s value proposition, technology, processes, partnerships as relate to growth of current and prospective client accounts
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry and of the biddable media marketplace—past, present, and future
- Other responsibilities, as may be required, such as: conference attendance, industry event attendance, and other substantive activities as we may decide
- Assist the collection team in any outstanding issues with clients.
Experiences Required: Key Experiences, Skills, Knowledge and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree, educated to degree level or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in an online advertising sales role (2 preferred)
- Demonstrated passion for search technology and its use in driving revenue and customer satisfaction
- Experience with a focus on Sales. Proven ability to understand customer needs, build ongoing relationships, and create solutions
- Good knowledge of digital media platforms, ad-networks in display and mobile.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills