Manager / Asst. Manager – Account Management
Job Purpose: The Mid-Market Account Manager (AM) is responsible for mid-market search advertiser satisfaction, managing a book of business and driving and realizing revenue through data-driven decisions. This role drives search revenue performance and advertiser satisfaction for the mid-sized advertisers and agencies in defined territory and partners with Sales team to meet or exceed revenue and advertiser satisfaction targets for named customers, including identification of new customers for Bing Ads. The AM also contributes to the development and maintenance of an effective Account Plan in partnership with broader account team and drives the consistent implementation and adoption of sales/service processes and success KPIs.
Account Management (60%):
- Take responsibility for managing the day-to-day business of the customer to ensure sold campaigns are fulfilled
- Drive search revenue performance and advertiser satisfaction for the mid-sized advertisers and agencies in defined territory.
- Partner with Sales team to meet or exceed revenue and advertiser satisfaction targets for named customers, including identification of new customers for Bing Ads.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of an effective Account Plan in partnership with broader account team. Drive the consistent implementation and adoption of sales/service processes and success KPIs.
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve customer satisfaction, remove and report blockers, and create a seamless customer experience. Ensure resolution of escalated customer issues.
- Utilize data insights to deliver robust campaign reporting showcasing Microsoft’s value
Relationship Management (30%):
- Develop network of strong relationships with key search and media industry influencers, customers and partners. Develop and maintain a high level understanding of the search industry and trends affecting or influencing the marketplace.
- Grow and maintain agency/advertiser relationships that drive revenue.
- Educate clients on the Bing Ads platform and associated tools, ad set up and end-to-end management of campaigns. Introduce and upsell new features to advertisers which match customer goals.
Personal Development (10%)
- Maintain functional knowledge of new features, products and initiatives across the Bing Ads platform and Microsoft ecosystem.
- Continually develop industry knowledge and grow professionally. Act as an ambassador and representative for Microsoft in the advertising and media community.
Experiences Required: Key Experiences, Skills, Knowledge and Education:
- Bachelors Degree (BA or BS) educated to degree level or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in a fast-paced client-facing role
- 3+ years of experience in an online advertising role (5 preferred)
- Demonstrated passion for search technology and its use in driving revenue and customer satisfaction
- Experience with a focus on Sales/Account Management
- Experience with Microsoft Office products especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility to maintain focus in dynamic work environments
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, build ongoing relationships, and create solutions
- Proven quantitative and analytical experience
Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity and meeting deadlines
|Reports To||Mr. Shailendra Shetty | Sr. Vice President|
|Location||Gurugram | Mumbai | Bangalore|