Platform & Programmatic Strategy
Zirca Digital Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Zirca is an independent digital media and Content Solutions that helps advertisers achieve digital excellence via advertising & content solutions. We create value through our three verticals; Representation – We have partnered with some of the leading Indian & global publishers and have enabled them to monetize their digital assets through digital media and sales evangelizations; Platforms – We handle revenue monetization for single channel platforms to achieve client objectives & Brand Solutions – This focuses completely on building content as a mean of brand communication. It provides bespoke content-led solutions to brands.
Zirca Current Partnerships:
Representation: Microsoft, Economist Group, FastCompany, Inc.com & Dailymail
Platforms: MeidaMath, Outbrain and Adform
MediaMath empowers the online marketing professional with technology and services that enable advertisers and their agencies to make more efficient, effective and profitable marketing decisions across display, social, video, and mobile media.
TerminalOne, MediaMath’s enterprise-class software platform, has driven breakthrough results for dozens of agencies, hundreds of the world’s leading brands, on thousands of worldwide campaigns.The Platform Solutions teams regionally are the primary owners of the client relationship – responsible for a client’s strategy, satisfaction and growth with the TerminalOne technology.
We are currently seeking a highly qualified and experienced Platform Solutions talent with exceptional analytical, communication, client-management and sales skills to fully manage and grow MediaMath’s client accounts. The Director is the owner of the key strategic account plan for their book of business, coordinating both their own team and internal business units within MediaMath to execute on that plan. As owner of both the day-to-day success of their accounts as well as the strategic plan, this role is responsible for seamless execution, servicing and upsell of existing clients.
This person will manage a team of Platform Solutions Managers and Analysts (Traders) that will fully support all client needs and be responsible for the growth of key client accounts. This person fully understands the power and capabilities of MediaMath technology, and consults with clients on how to use our platform to meet their business goals. This person will be responsible for working with the relevant Platform Solutions Manager and Analyst in supporting clients in the design, launch, and overall management and optimization of campaigns running through TerminalOne, becoming the trusted “go to person” for all partners associated with active campaigns and making sure day-to-day relationship communications and project details are executed flawlessly. This will consist mainly of managing a platform solutions team, leading client-facing information discovery, translation of learnings to strategic and tactical recommendations, campaign execution and optimization, active client training on campaign best practices, problem solving, and packaging of MediaMath capabilities to meet client needs and grow revenue from key accounts.
- Effectively manage, mentor and grow and team of Platform Solutions Managers and Analysts to maximize MediaMath institutional knowledge development, employee job satisfaction, and client satisfaction
- Drive consistent billings growth to deliver on quarterly quotas and plans
- Establish profitable, productive relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Act as an escalation point for trading desk account and trading staff for help on understanding and utilizing TerminalOne and other MediaMath capabilities to their fullest potential, responding to RFPs, and structuring campaigns/tactics for maximum success and impact for client and for MediaMath
- Work with team of Managers and Analysts to design and champion innovative, sophisticated strategies and media tactics that uniquely deliver against end-client goals and enable agency partners to deliver exceptional value to their clients
- Aggressively evangelize MM capabilities, advantages, and superior “fit” with client-/campaign-specific objectives and needs
- Develop sufficient expertise and ability to be able to independently and without assistance:
- present MediaMath’s value proposition and service offering to senior and junior client staff
- fully train clients on TerminalOne
- update clients on upcoming releases and gather client requests to inform product development
- Productively partner with internal MediaMath subject matter experts and business development specialists to develop personal expertise in MediaMath’s full product & service offering – and sell-in new MediaMath products and capabilities
- Contribute to weekly, monthly, and annual client insights and strategy reports
- Act as an escalation point for technical projects as need by clients, such as server-to-server integrations, client use of our API’s, dynamic creative implementations and more.
- Other responsibilities, as may be required, such as: conference attendance, industry event attendance, and other substantive activities as we may decide.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7-10 years of experience in online advertising account management, programmatic, platforms or yield optimization
- Strong communication skills; personable; charismatic
- Experience managing high performing teams
- Experience with marketing campaign design, campaign management, and analysis preferred
- Experience with optimization through a bid management platform such as a DSP and/or SEM preferred
- Knowledge of the online media business and underlying technology and research
- Strong analytical skills. Must be comfortable with MS Excel, data analysis, and internet technologies.
- Strong ability to create and build relationships. Demonstrated track record of success with established relationships.
- Ability to lead day-to-day client relations, and to work with management and multifunctional teams to respond to client needs
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong consultative sales skills, personable, charismatic
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun entrepreneurial environment
- Must be able to travel 20-40% of the time (frequent day trips, semi-regular overnights might be required)
- Accountable for all Zirca programmatic initiatives including Zirca PMP strategy
- Active involved in Ideating and suggesting Zirca proprietary tech initiative in the ad tech space
- 1 Platform Solutions Manager in each region, total 3
- 2 Platform Analyst/ Traders
- 1 Teach ops
|Reports to||Sales Head|
|Department||Zirca Platforms - Programmatic|