Regional Head(West & South)-Programmatic Media Sales
Zirca Digital Solutions is a global digital solutions company that provides state-of-the-art digital advertising and content solutions to brands. (www.zirca.in)
Our three key verticals, Content and Brand Solutions, Representation, and Platforms, work in tandem to unlock the value of our clients’ digital assets. Our unique digital offerings span from advanced programmatic techniques to content creation. We work with a team of highly-trained professionals who bring on-board their collective expertise, having worked with renowned brands. We work with a large number of global partners such as Microsoft, The Economist, Skype, Media Math, Fast Company, Inc.com, Outlook etc. that have entrusted us to fulfill their need of monetizing their digital properties. A team of 100+ experts and outer circle partners, across India, South East Asia, North Asia and Middle East enable us to rapidly engage with partners wherever they may be.
We were awarded the ‘Fastest Growing Indian Company Excellence Award’ at the International Achievers Conference – Bangkok, in August 2016 and more recently, were ranked the 14th Best Employer Brand in the 11th Employer Branding Awards and also picked up the award for ‘Best HR Strategy In Line With Business’, in the same event.
Our Vision: “To be a global brand integral to digital communication.”
Our Values: Zirca First, Ideate, Responsible Freedom, Collaborate & a bias for Action.
Role Overview: Reporting into the National Sales Head – Programmatic Advertising, a Regional Sales Manager carries out the vital role of sustenance and growth of the business in the region. This entails revenue, brand reputation and key relationships.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Front end large conversations with top clients and mentor and upskill the team for optimal results.
- Create the sales and approach strategy and position the Programmatic platform as vital part of the digital planning on search advertising.
- Build strong sales pipeline across the country for Programmatic advertising.
- Proactively identify new opportunities, verticals and expand depth and width of conversations.
- Lead and track progress on various revenue streams including direct and indirect channels.
- Build mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Ensure Timely consumption of live deals
- Excellent project management, campaign management and planning skills.
- Engage with the partner and mimic global best practices in India.
- Tracking and reporting progress to Business head.
- To meet or exceed agreed quarterly revenue and customer retention targets across India.
- To ensure the quality of advertisers and keep an overview on the collection and billing processes.
- Strong educational background with a preference for a post graduate qualification.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in digital sales with a fair distribution of leadership and operations across the country. Sales strategy, revenue evangelisation, reporting, partner management, etc. are prerequisites for the role.
- Rich experience in handling top clients and interacting with senior digital advertising professionals.
- Proven results and strong desire to meet and exceed goals.
- Excellent collaborative skills to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and oratory skills.