Regional Manager Branded content
Zirca Digital Solutionsis a global digital solutions company that provides state-of-the-art digital advertising and content solutions to brands. (www.zirca.in)
Our three key verticals, Content and Brand Solutions, Representation, and Platforms, work in tandem to unlock the value of our clients’ digital assets. Our unique digital offerings span from advanced programmatic techniques to content creation. We work with a team of highly-trained professionals who bring on-board their collective expertise, having worked with renowned brands. We work with a large number of global partners such as Microsoft, The Economist, Skype, Media Math, Fast Company, Inc.com, Outlook etc. that have entrusted us to fulfill their need of monetizing their digital properties. A team of 100+ experts and outer circle partners, across India, South East Asia, North Asia and Middle East enable us to rapidly engage with partners wherever they may be.
We were awarded the ‘Fastest Growing Indian Company Excellence Award’ at the International Achievers Conference – Bangkok, in August 2016 and more recently, were ranked the 14th Best Employer Brand in the 11th Employer Branding Awards and also picked up the award for ‘Best HR Strategy In Line With Business’, in the same event.
Our Vision: “To be a global brand integral to digital communication.”
Our Values: Zirca First, Ideate, Responsible Freedom, Collaborate & a bias for Action.
Zirca is looking for a sales expert in Delhi/Mumbai with 10-12 years of relevant experience in selling digital solutions to large brands across sectors/categories. This position reports to the Vice President – Content & Brand Solutions.
- Build a strong sales pipeline
- Prepare and deliver top quality proposals and presentations to customers demonstrating progress, and upsell additional products and services
- Proactively identify new opportunities and pitch innovative branded content ideas
- Understand the client’s marketing objectives and requirements to deliver content marketing solutions ranging from creative development to amplification
- Meet or exceed agreed quarterly revenue and customer retention targets for your group of customers
Who we’re looking for:
- Preferably an MBA from a good institute.
- Minimum five years of experience in driving revenues from a digital solutions position
- Rich experience in handling large-sized companies and interacting with CXOs
- Passion for digital marketing and excellent collaborative skills