Regional Manager – ContentiQ
Zirca Digital Solutions is a global digital solutions company that provides state-of-the-art digital advertising and content solutions to brands. (www.zirca.in)
Our three key verticals, Content and Brand Solutions, Representation, and Platforms, work in tandem to unlock the value of our clients’ digital assets. Our unique digital offerings span from advanced programmatic techniques to content creation. We work with a team of highly-trained professionals who bring on-board their collective expertise, having worked with renowned brands. We work with a large number of global partners such as Microsoft, The Economist, Skype, Media Math, Fast Company, Inc.com, Outlook etc. that have entrusted us to fulfill their need of monetizing their digital properties. A team of 100+ experts and outer circle partners, across India, South East Asia, North Asia and Middle East enable us to rapidly engage with partners wherever they may be.
We were awarded the ‘Fastest Growing Indian Company Excellence Award’ at the International Achievers Conference – Bangkok, in August 2016 and more recently, were ranked the 14th Best Employer Brand in the 11th Employer Branding Awards and also picked up the award for ‘Best HR Strategy In Line With Business’, in the same event.
Our Vision: “To be a global brand integral to digital communication.”
Our Values: Zirca First, Ideate, Responsible Freedom, Collaborate & a bias for Action.
THE ROLE Lead revenue generation for the West… manage overall sales strategy for the platform business.
KRAs – Key Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for sales, new business development and account management.
- Managing and developing relationships with existing and new clients – online media agencies and direct advertisers
- Driving & engaging with agencies and advertisers to drive licencing sales for content software.
- Generating up-sells within existing accounts
- Keeping up to date with recent market and industry trends, strategies, client prospects
- Managing and maintaining the opportunity pipeline
- The role will be responsible for building the content solutions business, achieving annual financial targets and establishing the company as a major force within the world of content solutions in Western India.
- Meet or exceed agreed quarterly revenue and customer retention targets for your group of customers
- Drive incremental billing and revenue
- Timely billing & collections
- Ensure internal reporting in time
- Oversee all business project financials, timelines and deliverables, and report to the Vice President on a weekly basis.
- As a senior professional of the organisation, bring in best practices, leadership, and contribute to overall growth of the enterprise.
- Post graduate in marketing/ communications, with 8-12 years of sales, of which at least 4 in platform sales.
- Consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting skills
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to gain respect among clients
- Professionally sales trained and experienced with sales methodologies
- Able to work independently and reach assigned targets
- Proven track record in selling media related / media planning softwares like ComScore, TAM, SAAS based Media / Marketing related platforms etc.
- Deep experience and track record in selling to ad agencies and marketing companies that are highly adept in using digital and content in their business.
- Strong relationship building, collaborative and client facing skills. Excellent team playing capabilities. Sensitivity to handle differing viewpoints with maturity.
- Must have self-motivation, high energy, along with influencing and impacting skills in a rapidly growing, demanding and changing business environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Highly entrepreneurial, and possess a proactive approach. Strong bias for action and a can do attitude. And above all, a desire to produce outstanding output at all times.