Sales Manager – ContentiQ
ZIRCA Digital Solutions is a global digital solutions company that provides state-of-the-art digital advertising and content solutions to brands. (www.zirca.in)
Our three key verticals, Content and Brand Solutions, Representation, and Platforms, work in tandem to unlock the value of our clients’ digital assets. Our unique digital offerings span from advanced programmatic techniques to content creation. We work with a team of highly-trained professionals who bring on-board their collective expertise, having worked with renowned brands. We work with a large number of global partners such as Microsoft, The Economist, Skype, Media Math, Fast Company, Inc.com, Outlook etc. that have entrusted us to fulfil their need of monetizing their digital properties. A team of 100+ experts and outer circle partners, across India, South East Asia, North Asia and Middle East enable us to rapidly engage with partners wherever they may be.
We were awarded the ‘Fastest Growing Indian Company Excellence Award’ at the International Achievers Conference – Bangkok, in August 2016 and more recently, were ranked the 14th Best Employer Brand in the 11th Employer Branding Awards and also picked up the award for ‘Best HR Strategy In Line With Business’, in the same event.
Our Vision: “To be a global brand integral to digital communication.”
Our Values: Zirca First, Ideate, Responsible Freedom, Collaborate & a bias for Action.
Position: Sales Manager, ContentiQ
As a sales manager, you will support the company’s goals by identifying prospective clients and develop Zirca’s proprietary content intelligence tool, ContentiQ’s business through a range of consulting and sales functions.
You will be responsible for scoping and selling ContentiQ to digital media stakeholders including agencies, brands and publishers, keeping in mind the clients’ strategic and tactical digital marketing challenges.
The role will also encompass client servicing, inputs on product based on market feedback and working with other internal teams when required.
- Minimum of Masters’ degree and 3-5 years’ professional experience.
- Experience in business development and sales of data (research/ enterprise solutions or software/ media planning) is preferred
- An experience of selling media related / media planning softwares like IRS, comScore, TAM, SAAS based Media or Marketing related platforms etc. is an advantage
- Understanding of market research (qualitative and quantitative for TV, print, digital) is preferred
- Good presentation and communication skills, analytical bent of mind, and an ability to build long lasting client relationships is required
- The candidate would also be required to work with product management and other internal teams to deliver innovative planning and measurement solutions that address client needs.
- An understanding of the media and digital advertising will be advantageous
A pivotal tool for media planners and advertisers, ContentiQ equips media planners and advertisers with deeper insights into audience archetypes by revealing their personality traits, interests and motivations that drive their digital/online behavior. It provides them with valuable insights to create and place content that would deliver higher audience engagement:
- Your audience is not a number; target them based on interest, motivation and mindset.
- Plan content topics in the formats they’re most likely to consume.
- Choose from eight archetypes to build more relevant, engaging content.
- Go beyond reach to ensure more time spent.