Manager / Sr. Manager – Tech Operations
Zirca Digital Solutionsis a global digital solutions company that provides state-of-the-art digital advertising and content solutions to brands. (www.zirca.in)
Our three key verticals, Content and Brand Solutions, Representation, and Platforms, work in tandem to unlock the value of our clients’ digital assets. Our unique digital offerings span from advanced programmatic techniques to content creation. We work with a team of highly-trained professionals who bring on-board their collective expertise, having worked with renowned brands. We work with a large number of global partners such as Microsoft, The Economist, Skype, Media Math, Fast Company, Inc.com, Outlook etc. that have entrusted us to fulfil their need of monetizing their digital properties. A team of 100+ experts and outer circle partners, across India, South East Asia, North Asia and Middle East enable us to rapidly engage with partners wherever they may be.
We were awarded the ‘Fastest Growing Indian Company Excellence Award’ at the International Achievers Conference – Bangkok, in August 2016 and more recently, were ranked the 14th Best Employer Brand in the 11th Employer Branding Awards and also picked up the award for ‘Best HR Strategy In Line With Business’, in the same event.
Our Vision: “To be a global brand integral to digital communication.”
Our Values: Zirca First, Ideate, Responsible Freedom, Collaborate & a bias for Action.
KRAs – Key Responsibilities:
- Level II platform support for technical issues: ensuring that issues with our platform and tools are handled in a timely manner and are fully documented.
- Voice of our platform users to analyze their needs, escalating to our Product and development teams appropriately.
- Go-to expert on our products, their expected behaviours, and key metrics, retaining the ability to make suggestions for product and process improvements.
- Analysis of log files and system statistics, to be able to discern issues with internal workflows and platform data.
- Troubleshooting product-specific requests including campaign performance, delivery, supply questions, scalability, and partner data integration, using code sniffers, SQL, and internal tools.
- Product communication and updates across internal teams and within the UI on platform performance and planned system maintenance
- Implementing systems monitoring, alerting, and oversight of recovery actions across all components of our infrastructure
- Refining and driving incident management and resolution processes across the Technology organization
- Keep a pulse on industry news and trends, especially those related to MediaMath client base.
- A degree in Math, Science, MIS, Communications, or Computer Science preferred1-3 years of experience working in a client facing capacity (e.g. Help Desk, I.T., Customer Service for web based platform) within a Window/Linux terminal environment
- Knowledge of the digital advertising landscape and understanding of programmatic advertising preferred, (e.g. ad server, trading desk, Tag management system, Publisher, exchanges, etc.)
- Solid understanding of infrastructure, from systems administration to network operations
- Using SQL to query large datasets (e.g. discerning trends, comparisons, etc.) to understand root cause and user impact
- Ability to trouble shoot UI related issues via API’s
- Software development experience or sales engineering experience
- Familiarity with web services stack
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent written communication skills and time management skills.
- Self-starter, motivated by curiosity and a passion for learning