Senior Insights Manager
This is an individual contributor role, reporting into the Head – ContentiQ, Research & Analytics. Accordingly, the purpose and key expectations would be as follows:
To ensure improvement in sales conversions for Zirca and ContentiQ, enable thought leadership initiatives and ensure efficient workflow between research agency and the ContentiQ product team.
Key Expectations from the Role:
- Converting secondary data into actionable business insights.
- Enable the sales teams to have research and data led conversations with clients.
- Enable thought leadership initiatives for Zirca through synthesis and integration of primary and secondary data and drawing meaningful inferences/ insights for strategy formulation.
- Assist in product development for ContentiQ.
Competencies required: Knowledge, skills, attitude:
- Knowledge and understanding of primary (quantitative) and secondary research techniques
- Understanding of qualitative research.
- Understanding of analytics techniques.
- Conceptual skills: ability to look at the big picture
- Data interpretation and visualization skills
- Business orientation; i.e. having the ability to look at research from a business perspective.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An eye for detail.
- Team work and collaboration.
- Should demonstrate interpersonal skills when dealing with superiors, peers and external agencies.
- Deadline oriented and efficient.
The Individual: (education and experience)
- A Post graduate degree or diploma in management.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in research, with minimum 2 years in a quantitative role in a research agency.
- Experience in digital research.
- Media research experience.